Briefing: Parity, Prevention and Health Care Reform
Expired event. For reference only.
8:30 am - 10:30 am
U.S. Capitol Visitors Center
“Parity, Prevention and Health Care Reform: Meeting the challenge through adolescent mental health checkups” a health policy breakfast forum hosted by the TeenScreen National Center for Mental Health Checkups at Columbia University.
Keynote Speaker, Honorable Doris O. Matsui (CA)
- Cindy Mann, director of the Center for Medicaid, CHIP and Survey & Certification at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (invited)
- Kelly Kelleher, MD, MPH, director of the Center for Innovation in Pediatric Practice at the Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, and professor in the Department of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University
- Emily Sherwood, director of the Children’s Behavioral Health Inter-Agency Initiative in the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Mason Turner, MD, assistant director of Regional Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Services at The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., chief of the Department of Psychiatry at the Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center, and assistant clinical professor at the University of California, San Francisco
- Moderator: Bruce Lesley, president of First Focus