Homelessness in America: Experiences & Solutions in the 113th Congress
Housing & Homelessness
Expired event. For reference only.
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The National Center on Family Homelessness in conjunction with the Congressional Caucus on Homelessness and Senator Patty Murray invite you to a briefing:Homelessness in America: Experiences & Solutions in the 113th Congress.
The briefing will feature:
- Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson, Co-Chair
- Representative Alcee Hastings, Co-Chair
- Senator Patty Murray
- Carmela J. DeCandia, Psy.D., Director, The National Center on Family Homelessness, an affiliate of the American Institutes for Research
- Finda Fallah, Freshman at Coppin University, Baltimore, MD
- Brian Carome, Executive Director, Street Sense
- Maria Foscarinis, Founder & Executive Director, The National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty
Please RSVP to Natalie Coupe at Natalie.Coupe@familyhomelessness.org or (703) 217-7146.
This briefing is supported by:
National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth, National Coalition for the Homeless, National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty, Covenant House International, First Focus, HEAR US Inc., National Center for Housing and Child Welfare, National Health Care for the Homeless Council, National Low Income Housing Coalition, True Colors Fund